1. That dh's medical test results were clear
2. That our granddaughter wasn't hurt any worse than she was (a birthday party piñata and a baseball bat to the head!)
3. All I've learned by being out with the goats in the afternoons while they graze - watching insects and butterflies, plant ID, the feel of the weather, the unique way that goats eat, how they interact and their positions within the herd. I've become more intimately familiar with the lay of the land: particular boulders, patches of plants, certain trees, and so on.
4. Time to think and plan and dream
5. The toad in the horses' water trough - it makes me smile