I am thankful this week for so many things. Here are just a few:
- J's job
- E's visit home in just two days!
- dh's job - and that it is now light when he drives to work
- a great home for Pansy, and another for Liberty and Sparkle
- dh's new mower and how quickly he can now cut hay with much less downtime
- Carter, our LGD, who was limping last night, proof that he has once again tangled with some critter
- our farrier, Joe
- friends and family
- the pileated woodpecker in the old sycamore tree, that reminds me of my friend Sheri
And as always, I am thankful for the love of my Lord, Who loves me with an everlasting love.
The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with loving-kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3 (NIV)