It's been another hectic week. The weather was extremely cold, so a lot of my time was spent hauling hot water out to the animals and poultry.
- 8.25 cups pumpkin for the freezer
I still have the third chunk of pumpkin to bake, so that will go on next week's list.
- Bought more round bales of hay
Tried a new recipe:
- Pumpkin soup - blech! It sounded good, and the pictures looked good, but it didn't taste good. I won't try that again. ~smile~
- However, we rediscovered an old favorite, molasses oat bread
- Taste of Home's Country Pumpkin Muffins were very good. I omitted the raisins because we don't care for them, and the nuts because I didn't have any. They were still good.