This week included too many out-of-the-house chores. I've also spent a lot of time on Dad's affairs. I hope to get more done next week, but this week I did accomplish:
- We disbudded the goat kids. I'm so thankful to have a friend who will do this for me; it's not something I would be able to do myself.
- We took K's gelding to the trainer.
- I bought some garden transplants, and a friend bought more for me today while she was at a Tulsa nursery.
- The wild sand plums, our biggest dwarf plum tree, and our peach tree bloomed.
- We had RAIN today! Quite a bit of it too, which was very, very welcome.