- We received the Big Berkey water filter we ordered from Pleasant Hill Grain.
- I received my pressure canner and the Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving.
- Learned how to change a flat tire on the pickup truck (thank you, Cheryl!) Figuring out how to get the spare out from under the truck was the hardest part.
- Hardened off half of my tomatoes and pepper plants; the rest are on my dryer in front of a west window and need to go outside too. The weather is warming up and they need to be planted soon. I didn't want to risk losing them all though, so I only put half out at first. We did have a frost one night, but fortunately they were in a protected spot and survived.
- We replaced half of the fencing along the road; so far it is keeping the dogs in!
- Prepared my order for chicks, and an order to Gardens Alive! since they were nice enough to send me a coupon for $25 off any order, with no minimum amount. I've found some negative comments about them online, but since I am not sending any money I am willing to give them a chance.