-- Canned the turkey left over from Thanksgiving, plus some chicken broth and, as an experiment, a pound of ground beef. It was a simple thing to put just one jar of beef in the canner with the turkey. Supposedly, you can fit a pound of ground meat in a pint jar, but I only managed about 3/4 of a pound. After it was finished, I can see that there is enough space at the top for more. I guess I need to squish it down better when I pack the jar. Other than that, it was a successful experiment.
-- Took the aluminum cans to be recycled. Many of them had been here awhile! Total weight: 29 pounds. I'm afraid there might be more lurking in one of the sheds...
-- We cleaned up the yard, and took a load of junk to the dump.
-- One of my goals is to print off the recipes, info, and emails that take up space on my laptop's hard drive. I've been doing a few pages here and there. I replaced the black ink cartridge in my printer and now it's not printing correctly, as though the cartridge is dry or nearly so. I guess we'll have to get another.