- as always, for His Son Jesus Christ
- that He will never leave me nor forsake me
- His grace and His mercy, which are new every morning
- this body, holding up as it ages, on loan to me for a time
- the promise of Heaven when "this time" is over
I love your Thankful Thursday posts. :) thank you for sharing. I'm thankful for your sharing... and for the gift of sharing, in our Savior, with everyone and anyone He gives us grace to see or meet. Praise His Holy Name. I'm thankful most of all for Jesus. forever and ever. His Love knows no end. Thank you :) yours, Carra
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll leave a comment - I would love to hear from you. If you wish to email me instead, please click here. Thank you!Please note that anonymous comments are usually deleted unread because of the high amount of spam. Instead of commenting anonymously, consider choosing the NAME/URL option - just fill in your name, leaving a URL is optional.