- Hubby suffered only a small burn on one hand while fighting the fire with the garden hose until the fire department arrived
- our volunteer firefighters
- our neighbors, who all came to help when they saw the smoke, and one who brought us a bag of creep feed so the horses would have breakfast in the morning
- prayers that are lifting me up and keeping me going
- a phone call from our young granddaughter
I am so thankful for all of you. Thank you for your sympathy and your prayers. Your comments have lifted me up, and made me cry anew. Thank you for sharing your hearts with me.
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
His love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34