- the fresh smell of newly-baled hay
- the guy at the tire repair store
- the variety of butterflies drinking from mud puddles and flitting above the clover
- ripe peaches, so very flavorful
- our grandson beginning to walk
I'm ready for some ripe peaches! There's a local farm that sells Saturn peaches and they are the most delicious fruit I've ever had!
Summer is here: the peaches are ripe! I bought some cherries today too, hubby's favorite. We don't grow cherries because the dry leaves are toxic to goats. Don't you just love summer with its goodies?
Sounds like a very full week. The hay fields near us just got their first cutting of the season. I love the freshly cut green pastures!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll leave a comment - I would love to hear from you. If you wish to email me instead, please click here. Thank you!Please note that anonymous comments are usually deleted unread because of the high amount of spam. Instead of commenting anonymously, consider choosing the NAME/URL option - just fill in your name, leaving a URL is optional.