Welcome to The HomeAcre Hop!
I'm excited to co-host the HomeAcre Hop! If you have a blog, you are invited to link up a post (or more than one) and join the party every Thursday. Even if you aren't a blogger, I hope you'll visit the links below that interest you. Please leave a comment on the blogs you visit.
If you are new here, I live in very-rural Oklahoma; my husband and I have horses, dairy goats, and chickens, as well as the usual homestead dogs and cats. Our "empty nest" is full of critters! I'm all about finding beauty in the everydayness of life. You can learn a little more about me here, and I hope you'll visit some of my past posts too.
My usual Thankful Thursday posts will continue to run; I'll be posting them on Wednesday evenings.
My co-hosts for the HomeAcre Hop are:
Mary @ Homegrown on the Hill
Nancy @ Prudent Living On The Home Front
Ann @ Summers Acres
Carol @ Everything Home with Carol
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead
and Lisa @ The Self-Sufficient HomeAcre
I hope you'll visit their blogs too, and we would all love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google +, or by email! To follow me by email, RSS, BlogLovin, or Pinterest, see the links in the sidebar to the right; click here to like Oak Hill Homestead on Facebook.
Next week I'll feature a few posts here from this week's hop. Each host features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. That means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week. (Don’t forget to link back to one of our blogs if you’d like to be featured.)
If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog.
You are invited to share your original posts on:Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it.
There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said.
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content that you have created.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the link love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
Click Here to like Oak Hill Homestead on Facebook