The foundation and floor of the new shed are finished. Hubby hoped he'd have it painted before the rain hit last weekend; the one gallon of exterior paint we had on hand covered about 3/4 of it.
One of my buff pullets was injured in a freak accident: I found her hanging upside down from one foot. Her foot was mangled and her other leg was stretched out and wouldn't support her weight. I moved her to a private suite in the mudroom so the others can't pick on her. After a couple of days I noticed movement in the other leg, but not the one she was hanging from. She seems happy enough, is eating and drinking, and doesn't seem to be in pain. I'm not very optimistic but I'll give her a chance.
This week's posts were:
My Friday Find:How to make dry soup mix in jars, a great staple for your pantry.
My hope is to inspire you, and to encourage your homesteading plans and your dreams of a
Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Subscribe via email