Welcome to Our Simple Homestead blog hop!We are so excited you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read some of the ones that interest you. The possibilities are endless! If you are adding to the list we thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. Each week we will feature our most-visited post from the week before, which also linked back to the hop, and my weekly favorite. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us.
Our Simple Homestead Blog HopMeet our co-hosts:
Tracy at Our Simple Homestead - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest
Featured PostsEach week I feature my favorite post from last week's hop - be sure to link back to the hop so you are eligible to be featured. Each host features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
Grow a Bed of Herbs
Our most-visited post from last week's hop was
10 Things You Should Never Throw Away
Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week.
If you were featured be sure to pick up your “Our Simple Homestead” button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. You can put a link or button in your sidebar, on your post, or on a Blog Hops page like this.
You are invited to share your original posts on homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling. There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog... in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted!