Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop!You might have noticed that we have a new look this week. We've updated graphics and our name (just a little bit) and added another new co-host, Dash from Bloom Where You're Planted. Delci at Heritage Club Stables joined us just a couple of weeks ago. I hope you'll stop by their blogs and meet them both.
Thank you for stopping by to join us this week. Take a look at the great posts shared by our readers and visit those that interest you. If you are adding your homesteading, homemaking or homeschooling posts to our list, thank you for sharing with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. We hope you have fun exploring the inspiring ideas everyone has shared with us.
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Tracy at Our Simple Homestead - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest
Nancy at On the Homefront - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest
Dash at Bloom Where You're Planted - Facebook - Instagram
Delci at Heritage Club Stables - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - YouTube
Sandra at Clearwater Farm - Facebook - Pinterest - Instagram
Each week we'll be featuring the most-viewed post from last week's hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
No features this week. Check back next week to see what's featured!
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
We invite you to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.