Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop!We're always happy to see you! I know you'll be inspired by the posts that have been shared this week, and if you're adding to our list, thank you!
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Tracy at Our Simple Homestead - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest
Nancy at On the Homefront - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest
Dash at Bloom Where You're Planted - Facebook - Instagram
Delci at Heritage Homestead - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - YouTube
Sandra at Clearwater Farm - Facebook - Pinterest - Instagram
Each week we'll feature the most-viewed post from last week's hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
This week's featured posts:
from A Chick and Her Garden
by Healing Harvest Homestead
Introducing Stanley, the LGD
Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week.
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.