Welcome to the Simple Homestead blog hop!We are so glad that you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read those that interest you. If you are adding to our list, thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us. It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us.
This WeekI'm getting ready to move the big brooder into my chicken coop and trying to figure out how to rearrange the girls' basic needs inside so that it all fits. It's kind of like rearranging the furniture in your living room: how can I make it all fit and still function well?
Not sure what the "basics" are? This post explains it all.
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Tracy at Our Simple Homestead - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest
Sandra at Clearwater Farm - Facebook - Pinterest - Instagram
Dash at Bloom Where You're Planted - Facebook - Instagram
Nancy at On the Homefront - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest
Each week we'll feature the most-viewed post from last week's hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
My featured post:
by Murano Chicken Farm
Thrifty in the Kitchen
Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week.
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.